Only available through physicians, medical spas and other skin care professionals, Obagi skin care products contain quality ingredients formulated to address a variety of needs. As an authorized seller of genuine Obagi products, Eye Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeons of Central New York can help you find a skin care regimen designed to treat your unique skin and areas of concern. For more information on the Obagi products we carry, call us today at 315-422-3937 or 800-572-2748.
- Premature aging
- Skin damage
The Obagi Product Line
Obagi treatments gently, yet efficiently, remedy skin concerns using prescription-strength formulas. The product line contains five primary systems, including:
- Obagi Nu-Derm System – An anti-aging line for normal to dry skin that targets fine lines, age spots and hyperpigmentation with 4% hydroquinone.
- CLENZIderm M.D. System – This system helps control breakouts on normal to oily adult skin.
- Gentle Rejuvenation System – Formulated for sensitive skin, the Gentle Rejuvenation System contains Kinetin and Zeatin to help improve the appearance of prematurely aging skin.
- Obagi-C Rx System – Designed with 4% hydroquinone for normal to dry skin, this system reduces dark spots and melasma and addresses signs of aging.
- Obagi360 System – Formulated for younger patients, the Obagi360 System targets fine lines and wrinkles, dull complexion, uneven texture and dry skin.
Central New York’s Obagi Skin Care Provider
Serving Onondaga County and the surrounding areas, Eye Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeons of Central New York is located conveniently at 3400 Vickery Rd. in North Syracuse, NY – just a short drive from I-81, I-90 and other major thoroughfares. Learn more about the Obagi line of prescription-only skin care products and other available treatments by contacting us today.
Click here for contact info